The Write to Read Project is an equal partnership between participating parties with a shared interest in increasing the level of literacy among aboriginal people in British Columbia, and in building cooperative relationships between urban groups and rural First Nations communities. The partners include:
- The Lt. Governor of British Columbia and the Government House Foundation
- Rotary Clubs of District 5040
- First Nations of British Columbia
- Socially responsible businesses in British Columbia
- Non-profit societies with an interest in literacy
- The general public
To read more about this project, go to What is The Write to Read Project website.